Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear Ex Husband

Dear Ex Husband, Please dont send me a picture of a half naked (SLEEPING!!) girl in your bed. I dont care what you sleep with, as long as it isnt me. What did you want? My approval? I pity her actually, and I bet she was pretending to be asleep so she wouldnt have to open her eyes and see you so early in the morning. God knows, I've done it. Love, Your Ex Wife

Arkansas

Dear ExHusband, When your son tells you that one of your exes that you stalked for forever after the break up moved into the neighborhood, dont grill him and make him ride with you all over the neighborhood just to look for her car. You suck, she ended it, its over. And dont drag our son into your desperate attempt to get laid. You are alone for a reason and he's figuring out why. Love, your Ex Wife

Arkansas

Dear ex, please stop coming over at 3:30 am (while your new gf and child are asleep at home) to try and get you some nooky....thats the same reason why I threw ur butt to the curb and I have NO desire to catch anything from your ass...btw my vibrator does a better job anyways....sincerely, battery-satisfied ex wife....
Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment